Installation and Warranty
How to Install Your Safety Grip Handrail Cover
Start Zipper 4” to 6” above the waterline. Rotate the zipper to the underside of the rail. ip slowly toward the pool deck. Stretch the cover tightly as you zip, especially around the bends to minimize any bunching of fabric on the underside of the rail. The logo should be at deck side when completed. Install the tie wrap around the zipper tap to keep it secure. Trim any excess tie wrap.
Safety Grip Warranty
We will repair or replace the Safety Grip within 30 days if defective. No questions asked! After 30 days, the product is covered for up to one year after purchase if used and properly cared for as per cleaning instructions. The warranty is prorated over the 12-month period and must have proof of purchase. All returns are the responsibility of the owner.
- The Safety Grip handrail cover comes in standard lengths: 2ft, 3ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 11ft, and 12ft, and can also be manufactured to your custom length upon your request.
- Available in three colors: Royal Blue, Aqua Teal and Beige
- Security tie-lock prevents tampering or removal without permission
- Patented UV and chemical protection for maximum longevity. (No monthly sprays needed to maintain.)
- Resists algae, chlorinated water, and saltwater
- Easy to clean – does not require removal
- 1-year Warranty
- Made entirely in the U.S.A.