Pool Handrail Covers
Safety Grip is a soft cover that zips over stainless steel pool handrails. This American made, innovative, patented product reduces liability and promotes safety when getting in and out of the swimming pool or spa. It is the original handrail cover which has built-in UV protectors to promote the longevity of the fabric and color, making it the longest lasting product on the market.
Our handrail grips prevent burns from hot handrails due to intense heat from harsh UV sunlight in warmer climates and prevent slipping due to oily hands from suntan oil and lotions. This is an especially important feature for commercial applications such as hotels, motels and fitness facilities that have outdoor pool or spa areas to ensure pool safety for all guests. It is also a safety advantage for individual residences, Home Owners Associations (HOAs), and communities of apartments and condominiums.
Reduce your liabilities by installing Safety Grip.
Safety Grip Features
- Specially designed, UV protected cover for commercial and residential applications of stainless steel handrails: pools and spas, hospitals, adult care facilities, and more.
- Made of blended polyester fiber material, bonded and heat treated to a commercial grade neoprene that resists algae, chlorinated water and saltwater.
- Designed to promote safety and reduce the liability of commercial establishments.
- Entirely made and assembled in the United States of America.
Safety Grip outlasts its competition 3 to 1, and comes with a 1-Year Warranty!
How to Choose the Perfect Safety Grip for Your Pool
1. Choose a Color: Royal Blue, Aqua Teal, or Beige
2. Measure Your Handrail
The Safety Grip handrail cover comes in standard lengths: 2ft, 3ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 11ft, and 12ft, and can also be manufactured to your custom length upon your request.
It is easy to measure your handrail to find the correct size. Follow the steps below to get your measurement.
- Measure 6: from water to 8″ – 12″ past last bend in handrail (See Figure 1).
- If bend is within 6″ of water, measure above bend. Safety-Grip should never start or end on a bend (See Figure 2).
- When measuring ladders, always measure 12″ – 24″ past last bend (See Figure 3.)
- When measuring spa handrails, measure only the gripping area (See Figure 4).
Once you have your measurement, visit our Buy Now Page to place your order online.